Publications are collected on the Mendeley group.
Additional publications are available for download below.
Conferences, Workshops, Meetings
- Proceedings and Presentations from the COST Action FP1407 WG1 and WG4 meeting “Wood modification in Europe: processes, products, applications”, Firenze are available for download.
- Presentations given at the 3rd FP1407 Conference in Kuchl, Austria are available for download.
- Presentations, proceedings, and other event material from the FP1407 Workshop: Think outside of the wooden box! PhD Workshop
- Presentations given at the Workshop, FP1407 Training School: Service life of modified wood in Bangor, UK are available for download.
- Presentations and Proceedings from the Presentations of 2nd FP1407 Conference in Brno are available for download.
- Proceedings from the Presentations of World Conference on Timber Engineering (WCTE 2016) in Vienna, Austria are available for download.
- Presentations given at the technical Workshop, Application of NIR spectroscopy in wood science and technology are available for download.
- The program and book of abstracts for the technical Workshop, Application of NIR spectroscopy in wood science and technology, organized by the National Research Council, Trees and Timber Institute (CNR- IVALSA) in collaboration with COST actions FP1303 and FP1407 and the Italian Society for NIR Spectroscopy is available.
- Presentations given at the COST Actions FP1407 WG 2 and FP1303 joint meeting: “LCA of wood modification processes: where are the weaknesses in inventories?” can be downloaded here.
- Proceedings COST Action FP1407's First International Conference, "Life cycle assessment, EPDs, and modified wood" can be downloaded here.
- Presentations given at the COST Action FP1407's First International Conference, "Life cycle assessment, EPDs, and modified wood" are available here.
Books and Journal Articles
Title: Swedish architects view of engineered wood products in buildings
Authors: Emilia Markströma, Manja Kitek Kuzmanb, Anders Bystedtc, Dick Sandberga, Magnus Fredrikssona
Title: iForest Collection/Special issue: COST action FP1407 Understanding wood modification through an integrated scientific and environmental impact approach
Guest Editors: Giacomo Goli, Andreja Kutnar, Dennis Jones, Dick Sandberg
Title: Effect of wood drying and heat modification on some physical and mechanical properties of radiata pine
Author: René Herrera-Díaz et al.
Title: Use of sustainable wood building materials in Bosnia and Herzegovina, Slovenia and Sweden; (2)
Authors: Obućina, Murčo, Kitek Kuzman, Manja, and Sandberg, Dick
Periodic newsletters are available.